5/23/17

Easter Pictures

I am a very bad little blogger!  I have been so busy "doing life" that I just haven't had the time to blog.  Now I'm almost two months behind, so you are going to have to bear with me.  I have a bunch of cute pictures of Carla dying Easter eggs... I remember when she was little, she ABSOLUTELY LOVED dying eggs.  So, we were dying eggs weekly for a while.  Funny the things you do for a child when you are aware that you are not guaranteed another Easter... Anyway, she STILL loves dying eggs.  So, we ended up dying about 18 or 20 more eggs than we needed.  But, oh well. :) 

In years past I used food coloring for egg dye, but this year we used the dying kit that you buy at the store.  It was fun because the colors were brighter than we were used to and the eggs dyed super fast! Plus, we had those fun little plastic covers that you can put on the eggs.  

Here are some fun pictures documenting the experience...


Look at the bright red egg!

Carla and her eggs...

Getting ready for the Easter Egg Hunt...
Carla had a lot of success this year hunting eggs.  In years past, her eggs kept falling out of the basket as she ran around.  This year Mommy got smart and we used one of those plastic bags the hospital gives you to throw up in!  She thought I was embarrassing, but didn't lose a single egg!
I bought a new camera in March, so had a lot of fun doing a photo shoot with Carla on Easter. Here are some of those pictures...
Peace...








When I told Carla that she was a natural in front of the camera, she said "Well I grew up with it."

Part of being a "Celebrated Child" I suppose.  :)

Love, Jen



No comments: