5/8/16

Mother's Day Update

Things have been going well since our return from Seattle.  Carla's blood pressures have been pretty consistent and she has only missed one day of school.  Unfortunately, the cough has not gone away. Friday afternoon I took her back to the lab to leave another sputum sample, so we will see what if anything grows. She coughs out perfectly white phlegm, but it is thick and sticky.

Today is Mother's Day and I couldn't feel more blessed. Cody came by for a long visit yesterday because he has to work today, and this morning I woke up to the sweetest little girl, husband and dog all giving me hugs and kisses and telling me they loved me. It doesn't get much better than that!

Tomorrow Carla will have her first set of blood work since we doubled her Myfortic and started the Carvedilol. I will be looking forward to finding out if everything is within target. Once the Myfortic is in target we can reduce the Tacrolimus dose, so I am looking forward to that.

Tomorrow, the 9th, is also Bobby and my 18th wedding anniversary!! Time flies when you are having fun! I couldn't be more blessed to have such a loving, kind and supportive husband. He still makes me laugh so hard and when I'm having a bad day, a tight hug from my first love is always the best cure.

Saying our vows...

Mr. and Mrs Wright

Laughing and dancing...
We are so blessed...

Love, Jen

No comments: