4/18/16

Back in Seattle

On Friday Carla had a cardiologist appointment in Missoula. Her echo showed some possible decreased heart function, so after both the Missoula cardiologist and the Seattle docs looked at it, they have decided that they want to do a biopsy to make sure she is not experiencing rejection. We drove out to Seattle yesterday and Carla's biopsy is scheduled for Tuesday morning at 9:00 a.m.  We won't know the rejection score until Wednesday and after that we will have a better plan. I actually feel pretty good about this, because her heart rate has been elevated since 2/29.  They think it is infection related but I'm not necessarily convinced.  I would rather KNOW what is going on, instead of guessing that everything is alright and then her having either an emergent episode OR her heart getting damaged.

We are all in good spirits and hoping for the best.  Please pray that the docs can figure out why Carla's heart rate has been so high and that they can fix whatever the problem is.

Love, 
Jen

No comments: