7/13/15

Summer time...

We have been having such an amazing and blessed summer!  On the 4th of July, we had a gathering at my Dad and Sue's house!  My Uncle Norm and Aunt Donna were visiting from Las Vegas and brought their grandson, Ethan.  Ethan is also 8, and the son of one of my favorite cousins (in case you haven't figured it out... all of my cousins are one of my favorites).  As you can see in the pictures, Carla LOVED her cousin Ethan!  In fact, she smothered him with so much love it was hilarious...


After lunch at Dad & Sue's house, we picked up my friend Jenny and came home for the 4th of July festivities in Cascade.  Bobby's parents and Aunty came over to watch the fireworks and it was such a beautiful night! I really didn't get a lot of pictures because I was "enjoying the moment" instead of documenting it.  But I promise, we had a terrific time! We found out that our dog, Mario, is not afraid of the fireworks and it was fun that he got to enjoy the festivities as well.  Who has ever known a dog that's not afraid of the 4th of July!?  Pretty amazing!






Monday, the 6th, Carla got a much needed haircut!  She has such thick hair!  It is pretty much the same length, but much easier to get a comb through.  Which was very needed!
This, she may someday kill me for... We were going through Carla's closet as well as old dress up clothes... Of course, she HAD to get all dressed up!  What a little darling!!!


We also celebrated Cody's 22nd birthday this past week!  I can't believe how the years have flown by!  I also cannot believe how much joy our sweet sunny son has brought this family :)  

Love, 

Jen

No comments: