3/10/15

Food for thought...

 In less than a month Carla is going to be turning eight. I can't believe it's been eight years since she was born!  This morning I had a moment where I let myself consider what life would have been like had we chosen compassion care (to just let her die). This is not something that we ever considered, but choosing to fight for her has changed out lives so much!  We are no longer a double income family without a care in the world.  On many days it's like the weight of the world is on our shoulders. But you know what, I'm still so very glad that that we never gave up fighting for Carla to live... and glad that she never gave up either.  A world with Carla in it is so much better than one without her!  

It's time to go get our little miracle from school... God bless!

Love, Jen

No comments: