12/11/12

Frustration...

My daughter is completely frustrated.  But, every once in a while she is reasonable, and says she is sorry.  She had a little bit of a rager this morning, refused to put on oxygen, even though her saturation levels were too low (high 80s) and ended up pulling out her NG tube.  So now, her face is tube free, and we have to poke the tiger and hope for good results every time she needs to take meds.  When she is in a decent mood it's no problem, but if she is having one of her steroid rages, its a whole other story.  Calgon, take me away....

I can honestly tell you, I have a headache, my patience has worn thin and I am ready for a serious break.  But, Bobby is at work and even though her Grandma is here I don't want to leave Carla because it makes her freak out even worse.

Here's to hoping that tomorrow is a much better day.

Love, Jen

2 comments:

Angee and Thom said...

big hugs! maybe you can find a corner of the room and go to your happy place for a moments peace. You have held up better then I. Kudos to you!

cici said...

“The patience of a mother might be likened to a tube of toothpaste - it's never quite all gone”