Sorry it has taken me so long to update today! When we got here this morning Carla was not doing very well ... her heart rate up, saturations down, respiratory rate up, was unresponsive to us when we would ask her to cough, and had a fever. Now, they are treating her fever with Tylenol, have her back on bi-pap and her levels are in a better place. I am hoping that if we give her a 24 hour period of bi-pap that she will be able to transition back to high flow tomorrow. But, only time and Carla will tell. I am holding on to the hope that the coiling yesterday fixed the bleeding problem, we'll see. Here's to hoping.
Yesterday before they took Carla to the cath lab she had a whole bunch of big stinky's (she's pooping again) after a huge blow out the nurse needed to change the bedding. I was lucky enough to get to hold Carla while they changed the bedding! Here are a couple of cute pictures :)
|In Mama's arms :)|
|This is more like it.|
|My poor scrawny girl :( I can't wait to get her out of here and fatten her up!|
|Carla and I taking a picture of ourselves.|