11/25/12

Waiting for news...

So, Carla had her MRI around 5:30 today but we haven't heart a word yet about results.  There is a neurologist who will be giving us some preliminary results of the MRI sometime soon, but as of now we wait.

The good news is that Carla seems a bit more lucid ... so maybe she is starting to turn around a little bit.  We presume that she had a bad reaction to her tacrolimus (one of the rejection meds)  and that if we get those levels down she will presumably become normal again...

For now we wait, and pray that everything will be better by morning...

Love, Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a strong little girl, strong family, love you all.