Cath Lab

We just spoke with Dr. Law and then the cath doctors.  Carla's cath went fine, they were able to  coil off  some unneeded vessels that may be the culprits of the bleeding. Only time will tell if it did the trick or not, but I think it did.  Also, while they were in there they also found that the heart pressures were high, and so took a biopsy to check for rejection. We of course don't think she is rejecting, but the doctors want to be sure.  We are waiting to see her now.  Here's to only good days from here on out!

Love, Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sending Montana prayers for everything to turn out positive. Love you all!