11/16/12

Answered prayers...

Just when I say we probably won't hear from the docs until tomorrow, they surprise us with all kinds of information!   We just heard from Dr. Law and she advised us that Carla's echo looks pretty good. Her new heart is still adjusting to her body and her body to her new heart, but nothing looks alarming. The Cross Match test came back negative (which is perfect news)! Now, the task is for everyone to pray that Carla pees off her excess water, so that we can start weaning the ventilator.

We are feeling super happy and blessed!

Love, Jen

2 comments:

The mom of 4 monkeys! said...

Oh such wonderful news!!! Get lots of rest little Toot and pee, pee, pee!!!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi, I don't think I've ever commented before but I'm a stranger in Michigan who follows your beautiful girl's blog. I am so happy for all of you, and send my love and positive energies for Carla's quick recovery!