12/22/11

Our New Digs!

Well, our prayers were answered and we were able to get into the triplex that has previously just been for cancer patients.  We are so blessed that this family made an exception for our family and we couldn't be more thankful! Carla and I went to look at our new digs this afternoon, and we will be moving in tomorrow!  Just in time for Christmas.  I tell you what, it is amazing.  I will post pictures as soon as I can, but won't have the internet for a period of time between moving out of the Ronald McDonald House and getting our Comcast hooked up next week.  You know how awesome this new place is?  Heat, water, garbage, electric, cable and internet are all provided .... as well as it being fully furnished and a very nice, large, 2 bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms.  I can't say how extremely excited and blessed we feel.

But, I am in a rush, so have to run!  My love to you all!

Jen

No comments: