9/6/11

On our way back to Salt Lake....

Tomorrow morning we leave for Carla's check up with the transplant team in Salt Lake.  It has been a somewhat difficult day, hard to get myself going.  I know everything is fine and everything will be fine, but the idea of going back to Salt Lake makes me feel like curling into the fetal position and just laying there for an extended period of time.  My brain is scattered and getting motivated has been difficult.  Carla, on the other hand, has been a very good girl all day.  We are shooting to leave by 8 tomorrow morning, which will probably put us leaving around 9.  We should make it to SLC just in time for 5:00 traffic!  We will check in to our room, have some dinner and then try to find something fun to do.  Carla's appointment is at 10 Thursday morning, so we have to be there by 9:30 for the blood work and then we will most likely do an echo, x-ray and finally talk to the doctors.  We will most likely be on the road by noon and then home Thursday night by 10 at the latest.  I will keep  you posted on what the docs say!

Love, Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you at this time. Love ya - Karen