9/26/11

The count down continues....

6 days till Disney!  We are getting super excited and about our Make a Wish trip!  I packed most of our bag and am now just going to concentrate on getting the house in order and thinking about what we are going to do while we are in Florida.  I think I'm going to call the Give Kids the World people and see if they can kind of direct us as to what we should do when.  I think the more we have a plan, the more we can get done.  

As far as what's going on around here, just random stuff.  We had a garage sale the other week and got rid of a bunch of stuff that we just don't need or use anymore.  It still seems like there is always so much more work that needs to be done...like my office is a total wreck.   But, it will all get done with time.  

Yesterday we had a nice lunch with Bobby's folks and brother and then my Dad, Grandma Morgan and brother came for a visit.  It was so nice to spend the day with family.  

Here are a few cute pictures from the last week or so...I know I haven't been the best about posting lately...

Carla, eating her chicken canton while pretending to be at the Jade Garden in Helena. 

Carla, visiting us in the garage, as we were getting it all put together for the sale. 

The other day, Daddy was teaching Carla how to play her guitar.  The guitar was donated to Carla  from Rod's Music in Great Falls, and a bunch of people who participated in the fund raiser signed it for her.  Pretty cool.  

Carla, laying in a laundry basket, being adorable. 

:)

I love this smile. 

Cody, dressed as an 80s rocker for Homecoming  week.   :)  So cute. 

1 comment:

The Simmons Family said...

I am so excited for you! We are leaving in Dec. I have done a ton of research, so let me know if you have any questions. Make sure you have some downtime for GKTW so you can enjoy the village! Eat ice cream for breakfast, take it easy and have tons of fun!! Every Thur is Christmas at the village so don't miss that either. Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom can all be done in 1/2 days so I hear, but Magic Kingdom is a full day. Owen is excited for Universal and both kids are looking forward to Harry Potter Land. You are going to have tons of fun!!