5/13/11

Some pictures

I don't know if anyone noticed yesterday, but Blogger was down! So, I had to post yesterday's post this morning. Also, here are a couple of pictures from the past couple of days. I'm not really sure what our plan is for today. Carla doesn't want to take a bath, because she wants to keep the band-aid on her arm.... SO not sure if we will presentable to leave the building ;) WAIT, THIS JUST IN, Carla took her band aid off! So, now we can take baths or go swimming! Woo hoo!

Also, I did find out that the Applebee's we tried to find yesterday is actually there, it is just under the movie theater. So, one of these days we just may have to check that out.

Anyway, here are some cute pictures. I feel bad that I didn't take pictures of more people when I was home! I should have brought my camera to Bobby's gig, but did not. And, I should have taken pictures of friends and family that I visited as well. But, I didn't.
Love, Jen

Carla with her pink build a bear from Uncle Bill and Aunt Tristan, Pony and Pretty Bear.
Carla with Papa, Uncle Tom and Grandma Wright. She LOVES these guys so much! This morning the first thing she said when she awoke was "I want Grandma...." We will have to skype with her later.
Sitting on Uncle's lap the other night, playing with his phone.
Getting done brushing her teeth the other night.
I just think she looks cute with her sparkly bow and hair pulled out of her face :)
Bobby, being cute in our bedroom, after we got it all put back together the other day.
Cody, being handsome :)

No comments: