5/16/11

Devising a Plan....

I really shouldn't say anything BUT, I'm a big mouth SO....I THINK Carla and I may be coming home at the end of the week! So long as she continues to have no signs of plastic bronchitis, there is no reason for us to stay here in Salt Lake until her antibodies come down again. So, we see the doctors on Thursday and I'm thinking after the appointment, we will make a mad dash to Montana! We will be back in Salt Lake for monthly doctor appointments and will come back here to live when her antibodies come down. But, since they are so high now that a match is unlikely, it is silly for us to be away from our family. The doctors say that it could take 3 to 6 months for the antibodies to come down... So, it would be nice to spend that time with our family and friends. It has been one month today since Carla coughed up that teeney tiny little cast. And, she hasn't had any of her usual coughing episodes either. So, we are starting to feel pretty comfortable that the way we are treating her is working. We will see...I hope we are making the right choices...
Love, Jen

No comments: