4/18/11

Keeping the faith

So, as of lately I feel as though the Universe has just kicked the holy living rat crap out of us! I keep waiting for the storm to break and it just never seems to. But, ya know what. I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself.... I'm sure that this will work itself out and what I need to remember is that this is the Lord's plan. I don't know why it has to be so difficult, and the timing is a pain in my bummy. But, this too will work itself out. We will pray and Carla will get better. This will not defeat us. Carla is still SO MUCH better than she has been. The cast she coughed up was tiny. Maybe they will remain tiny. Maybe they will go away. Maybe I will have to stay here with her while we wait for her antigens to come down and for a heart. I don't know. This we will have to take one day at a time and we will also have to keep the faith. Help me keep the faith.

Love, Jen

On our morning stroll...
side shot!
Tiny cast....
The really cool bubble, light contraption that child life brought in for Carla to enjoy.
The light on the ceiling that the cool contraption throws (we need to get one of these for home...so cool!)
Carla's room....I figured I should post some pictures, since we have been here so long...
The other side of Carla's room.
Looking out the door...

4 comments:

cici said...

I'm there in spirit holding your hand. Together we will keep the faith with positive thoughts and Prayers.
Stay strong for your baby girl
xoxo

Anonymous said...

So many people are praying for Carla and you and Bobby. We are holding you up in our prayers. Lean on us. We are right here for you all the time. It is extremely hard for all of you. God is holding all of you in his Loving arms. He has answered our prayers so far and will continue to do so. God will make a way, when there seems to be no way. Thru Love all things are possible. We will be strong for you and God's Guardian Angels are with you holding you up. So many people are out there sending our love and prayers to you. God Bless you and comfort you and give you the strength and courage to stay strong. Love and prayers, Karen Mansikka

Anonymous said...

Hi Special small family..We are the Youngs who have come up a couple of times to see Carla. My husband gave her a blessing, and we were tickled that Carla seem to be getting better. Sorry about the let down on the 18th. We don't know what a Cast is that she is coughing up??? Her little lungs have gone though a LOT! We will be able to come see you all on the 20th, Wed. Would you mind if we give Carla another blessing? We did put her name is the Salt Lake temple last week and she is in our prayers. Some things just take a spell to get better so keep you special Faith! What ever happens, will be for the best. Yes, Carla is a fighter! One cannot help but love her.. Let us know if you want us to come?

Anonymous said...

The last comment was left by Freda and Ron Young...Love you all!