4/29/11

A bunch of pictures

Here are some random pictures from yesterday and today! :)


Going on a wagon ride with Grandma & Grandpa.
Looking at the fish with Grandma Sue. I love the way Grandma Sue is always showing Carla neat stuff.
The last hospital meal....
Getting the heck out of there. ...
Pleased to have been sprung.
These 2 I really shouldn't show anyone but thought it was so funny that it was worth sharing. Do you think I have a problem with leaving doors open?! I remember being a kid and my Dad getting after me about not closing the dresser drawers. No Dad, I never learned....and honestly, I think I am getting worse.
Even the dryer was left open...
Carla, showing off her new princess dress from Grandma Wright. She loves this dress!
Pretty little cute toot.
Carla, showing off her swimming suit. We were going to go swimming, but Carla changed her mind and decided she wanted to eat instead.
This is our living room. I got the couple little things I have on the wall last night after Carla went to bed. I'm sure the neighbors LOVE me. ;)
The other view of the living room. I think the apartment is about 800 sq. feet or something. So small, but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick (as my Mom used to say).
Getting ready for beddy tonight. She was SO tired.
Carla's corner. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I love how my wife leaves cabinet doors open! I always get after her about it but looking at these pictures I can't wait to walk into my kitchen and see all the cabinet and cupboard doors open! I miss them so much but I will faithfully follow Gods plan!
-Bobby