4/18/11

Almost...

Well, I almost had good news to share with you all this morning. But then Carla ate, and then she started coughing, then she puked, coughed some more, puked some more and finally produced a small cast. Fuck. Honestly, I have no better word to describe how I feel right now. We were putting everything together to go home on Thursday. I thought we were done with these casts....I even had visions in my head about going home and waiting until Cody graduates before we have to come back for a transplant. But, if the casts continue its not safe for us to take Carla home, because there is no way to bronch her at home and we could get into the same situation we were in almost 6 weeks ago. I'm so upset.

I don't have anything productive to say at this moment. I feel so defeated and honestly all I want to do is throw a great big cussing, crying and throwing myself on the floor temper tantrum.
So, I will spare you. I will write more later after I collect my thoughts.

Love, Jen

3 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

I am so sorry. I just swore alongside with you when I read that. My heart aches for Carla and all of you.

cici said...

I'm so sorry sweetheart. I do know how you feel, I have been on many a rollercoaster myself of late, sometimes its one step forward two steps back. I will say my Prayers a little louder for little Toot and for all of you.

Casts be gone we will have no more of you!
{{{{{{{hug}}}}}

Anonymous said...

Prayers always comimg your way. Sending a huge hug to all of you. Hugs will continue to come to you,also. God Bless, Karen Mansikka