11/6/10

Welcome to November!

Our own version of Where's Waldo...What a little Cute Toot!


Carla using her v-tech computer....she loves it and it is very helpful for learning her letters! :)


I have to tell you, I cannot believe it is November! Every year in January I say "It's almost Christmas!" and every year Christmas comes around even faster. There is something special about November though...I think it MAY be my favorite month of the year. The leaves are changing...the weather is either awful freezing or gorgeous (like it has been the past couple of days), basketball season starts for Cody, and do I even have to mention the obvious...Thanksgiving! Nothing like a holiday specifically for stuffing your face...gotta love it! I am so hopeful for a new year....this past year and a half has been pretty much crap and I am ready for the new!






I took Carla back to the doctor on Wednesday, because she had been sick for over a week and not getting better. Last Thursday we were prescribed an antibiotic, but it was so awful it made Carla puke...so I had to quit giving it to her. So, we got a better antibiotic on Wednesday...WAY BETTER! Yesterday was the first day in over a week that she didn't look anemic. Heart parents know what I am talking about...you know, when your kid is sick and they turn all white as a ghost with dark circles under the eyes. So glad to see a little color back in her face! When we were at the doctor on Wednesday they did a chest x-ray, just to make sure everything was alright. Guess what...still no liquid on the lungs! So that is reassuring! We do see Dr. Ruggerie on Monday though, so we will see what he wants to do. Usually he would do an x-ray, but since they did one on Wednesday, he might just use that one. We'll see. I will let you know how things go on Monday, until then...HAPPY NOVEMBER! love, Jen



No comments: