11/30/10

Remembering Steve Catoe, the Funky Heart.

Yesterday we lost a great Heart Warrior, Steve Catoe. Steve was the author of the Adventures of a Funky Heart blog, and an amazing advocate for CHD awareness. He will be greatly missed.

After Carla was born with HLHS I started searching the web for heart information. I can't even remember how I stumbled across Steve's blog, but I did. It was funny, interesting, informative and just down right inspirational. While reading the Adventures of a Funky Heart you could always be prepared for not only a lesson, but a laugh as well.

So, here's to Steve Catoe. You're off to a better place, but will be missed greatly. Thank you for everything you have done for the heart community, and Rest in Peace.

1 comment:

2ndheartmom said...

I am so sad to hear this...I too found Steve's blog when looking desperately for information. He was a tireless educator and advocate for CHDs. He will be missed. Thanks for posting this...