8/24/10

Growing and changing...

When Carla was a baby she used to LOVE to float around in the bathtub....I thought maybe it reminded her of what it felt like to be in my belly....but since we came home from the Glenn in September of 2007, she has hated to get her head wet. I'm not exactly sure what happened. Maybe it was an age thing (she was 6 months when she could bathe again) or maybe it was because after her surgery we had to wait an extended period of time before she could be submerged in water again, because she had a PICC line in the back of her leg due to a terrible staph infection. I don't know. What I do know is that after Carla's Glenn, she never again let me float her in the bathtub. She would stiffen up and get all freaked out about it. Until now. Yesterday while she was taking a bath I convinced her to lay back and relax in the tub. She actually liked it and I couldn't believe it! As far as her health goes, she continues to be bursting with energy. She did get a little cough and puked up phlegm Sunday night, but the symptoms were a bit different than usual so, it is either getting better or it was something different. She seems fine today.

Cody starts 11th grade tomorrow! I can't believe it! I will be posting his first day of 11th grade pictures tomorrow (much to his dismay...although I think he secretly likes that I make a big deal out his first day of school, even though he is 17).

This is nice :)

Hmm...I don't know why I haven't wanted to do this sooner...
It is quite enjoyable...


And relaxing....



No comments: