7/19/10

Week 6

So, today starts week 6 of Carla's super low fat diet...I'm a little excited and hopeful. I really hope it is working. The doctor said 6 to 12 weeks on a low fat diet should heal up the thoracic duct. I am feeling very hopeful. Today we went for a little walk down to the school so that Carla could play on the equipment. I have to admit that I have been trying my best to keep her inside ever since I realized her cough was allergy related. But, today she asked to go to the school and play, so, I gave her an allergy pill and took her out for a stroll. On our way home she wanted to "Go really fast!" (because she is somewhat of a dare devil) so I jogged for about 4 blocks. OMG! I swear, it felt as if I had run 4 miles....which inspired me to come home and get a workout in!!! Yay, first one since mid May! And guess what? Bobby got his workout in too!!! I am so proud of us!

On another note: Cody is getting all 4 of his wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow morning. Please pray that everything goes very smoothly and that he is feeling as well as possible afterwards. This is just no fun, but it has to be done!

Love, Jen

p.s. I hate to admit that my camera has been sitting on the desk since last Tuesday....but it has. I will try to take more pictures and post them ASAP. Maybe of Cody after the dentist (but I think if I try that he might actually punch me in the face...so maybe not)!

No comments: