5/10/10

Mother's Day & Back for another try...

We had a beautiful Mother's Day/12th Anniversary. Yesterday was important to me for 3 reasons. 1) it was Mother's Day; 2) it was Bobby and My 12th year anniversary; and 3) it was also the anniversary of the day that Cody asked if he could call me Mom. I've never been more honored as I was that moment, on our little blue couch, in our little apartment, to accept the role of Mother. Love my son so much! And, marrying his Dad has made my life amazing. It's one thing to marry someone because you love them, or enjoy their company...but with Bobby it is more. He is my best friend, the love of my life, an amazing father and optimist. We are so blessed to have found one another and marrying him was one of the best things I have ever done in my life... :)

On another note: Carla is set to go back to the hospital this morning, to see if they can remove that pesky pleural effusion. She still has a little cough, but we will see what they decide to do. I will keep everyone posted. Have to get ready to go now! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers! My love to you all, I hope you had a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Love, Jen

On Papa's lap after our Mother's Day breakfast.
Da Boys... (Bobby, Thomas and Cody) being silly.

Me & Mom.


Mom, Me and Auntie Punky



Bobby and I




Our little Wright Family.





Dad & Sue...Carla chowing down on egg noodle soup, it's her favorite.






Auntie Marlene, Grandma Morgan, Andy & Cody.







Me and my babies.








Proof that you can still have fun over 80 ;)









My Dad, on Mother's Day....because he had to take on the role of Mother and Father after my Mom died 22 years ago, and did such an amazing job. This is one man that everyone should be proud of. Words can't even describe how much I love my Dad.










Carla, relishing in the fact that we all gave her our Mother's Day flowers...











Carla's funny "I'm smelling" face.












Me and Cody...













Grandpa Dad (as I like to call him) and Carla :)














My sweet brother Andy and I :)















No comments: