2/20/10

And we're home...

This morning the doctor advised us that we were free to leave as soon as our oxygen company delivered some oxygen for Carla to use at night. She does well on room air during the day, but when she is asleep she will dip down into the 70s. But if we keep her on 1/2 a liter of 02 while she sleeps, she stays in the 80s and 90s - which is good. We are so happy to be home! It is amazing how a person takes the comforts of home for granted. Today I am enjoying walking around my house, deciding what to make for dinner, and fixing it myself; giving Carla a bath, watching whatever we want on our Tivo, reading whatever books Carla wants, doing yoga while Carla sleeps, petting the kitty, cuddling on the couch and basically the comforts of home....ahhhh....the comforts of home. We are so happy to be home!


Yesterday, in our private hospital room...
This was our room....pretty snazzy, for a hospital room.

See that little area by the window...that was all mine.


Us gals...



Carla, in her Cozy Coop (looks like we know what someone wants for her birthday).




Gee, I wonder how she got sick....





I'm so bored at the hospital I'm laying around on the ground...






And we are on our way home!







1 comment:

One Happy Heart Family said...

Yea!! So glad you guys are home! I think kiddos on O2 are so adorable!!! Glad she is doing well enough to be home!! Makes all the difference! What a nice hospital room! I love the "I'm board" picture!