1/2/10

1st "Real" Haircut...

I cut Carla's bangs yesterday and then came to the conclusion that I needed to take her to a professional. I mean, what I did didn't look awful by any means but to me it just looked like a little girl with long hair whose Mom cut in bangs...which is what happened. So, I called the salon in Helena (because I was taking Carla to Helena this morning) and made an 11:00 appointment. We showed up at 11:00 and met the unfortunate stylist that had to cut my 2 year old's hair (I'm pretty sure when you call the salon and set an appointment for a 2 year old the lady on the other end picks her least favorite person to be the stylist...because lets face it, who wants to cut a 2 year old's hair?) So, we met Becky, and she did a fine job. Carla cried at first but then, as if a switch had been flipped she recovered and sat like a big girl for the rest of her haircut. Here are the pictures :) She looks like such a little young lady now...

Sitting like a big girl...
Look at how long it was...

Sassy-toot. She actually told Becky while she was cutting her hair "I princess."


Chillin at Grandpa & Grandma's house after the big event :)



Carla's new signature pose.




1 comment:

One Happy Heart Family said...

OH so cute I love the new hair cut. Carla's hair is always adorable anyways!!