12/7/09

The 1st BB Game

Cody had his first basketball game of the year! It was a scrimmage against themselves, but they did have refs from Great Falls and they educated the kids on what they could and could not do. It was fun to watch the game but also nice that the boys had a chance to have a game where the refs could stop everything and say "hey, this is what you are doing wrong" so that they don't make the same mistakes in games that really matter. Bobby was able to come as well as Roger, Tammy stayed home and took a nap with Carla.

Watching and taking pictures of Cody playing basketball made me miss my Canon camera all that much more. The Kodak camera is always dark and blurry in they gym...not sure what that is about. One of the main reasons we bought the Canon was so that I could take decent pictures of Cody in action on the basketball court. The Canon will be back from repair soon though and then I can quit whining about it and start taking awesome pictures!

Carla's coughing started again Saturday morning. She has been using the inhaler though and she is starting to sound a bit better. I have discovered cleaning with vinegar, as to not poison her with bathroom cleaner anymore. I have to say that I am very impressed with how well the vinegar works! Who needs Windex, Scrubbing Bubbles and Mr. Clean when you have a perfectly CHEAP bottle of white vinegar that can do all the cleaning as well as dye Easter eggs! I am very impressed!

Love, Jen


Cody, taking the ball down the court.
Receiving a pass.

No comments: