10/17/09

My Big Brother gets Married!

Saturday, October 10, 2009, my sweet big brother, Adam, married the love of his life, Jennifer Barnas, in the beautiful Maui, Hawaii. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend but was able to obtain pictures from my awesome step-mother, Sue. I am so pleased that Adam found such a lovely, beautiful woman to spend his life with and wish them all the happiness in the world. Here are the pictures :) Love, Jen


Adam & Jennifer




Sue and my awesome step-brother, Bill.



Isn't she lovely.




My Dad & Sue, I love this picture so much!





Dad & Adam. I love these guys so much.






Beautiful.







Dad, Bill, Adam's buddy Clint, and Adam.








Visiting with the minister.... Adam looks so relaxed and happy :)









Sue & Jennifer's Mother.










The beautiful place settings...they had 17 guests.











Ahh, the beginning of the wedding...












Talking to the couple.













The lay ceremony...














I love this picture.















The water ceremony..


































Such a happy couple...


















You may kiss your beautiful bride!



















The happy couple and parents.




















Dad plays his guitar.





















Aren't' they adorable. Look at that beautiful dress!






















I absolutely LOVE this shot of Sue. The water snuck up on her ;)























My beautiful new sister.
























No comments: