11/19/10

I don't even know anymore...

I feel like such a broken record! What the hell is the problem with my daughter and why can't it just get better? Cough, cough, cough, phlegm, puke, etc. When she sleeps at night, she sounds like a percolator. Now her phlegm is literally the consistency of string cheese. I know, gross, right! And, I just don't know what to do. I know she is going to get sick from going to preschool a little bit, but this sick for 10 days well for 5, sick for 10 is wearing on me. And, I don't think the doctors even have a clue as to what is wrong....or if they do, they can't seem to figure out how to fix it. I wonder if the Singulair is causing the thick phlegm? I do have a call in to the doctor's office, so we will see what they think. The whole thing is just so daunting. If anyone has any advice, feel free to let me know. Thanks and I love ya! Jen

4 comments:

cici said...

Singulair can cause a cough and flu like symptoms. Poor little girl. Are you pushing lots of fluids?
My nephew had similar trouble and they found out he had bad allergies along with a cold. I will keep her in my Prayers, I know how hard it is on a mommy.
Stay positive and give her a big hug.

The Simmons Family said...

I wish I knew. Get better Carla!!

Wright Family said...

Our doctor didn't tell us about Singulair causing flu like symptoms. But she seems fine from that. I'm pretty sure it is asthma and a cold mixed with a possible allergy as well. What a lucky girl, half a heart and all this too! The good news is that Bobby had the same childhood asthma and it cleared up around the time he was 5, so there is hope that it will eventually just go away! Woo hoo! Until then, everyone will just have to bear with me ;)

Wright Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.